BENEFITS OF USING SHIPPING CONTAINERS:
- Shipping containers provide a strong, secure and cost effective solution to your storage, business and domestic instant space requirement.
- Provides an immediate and complete structure, hence no construction or building plans required.
- They can be modified and converted into virtually any space and their remarkable durability allows for these units to be moved and positioned to form individual or multiple container structures.
- Suited for easy delivery due to their modular nature.
- Ideal space solutions for remote locations offering a “plug and play” solution for everything from pop up stores to mobile offices , clinics and testing facilities to storage and access control.
New and pre-owned marine shipping containers are used for a variety of sale options and are a cost-effective long-term solution to space situations. Containers are extremely robust and are therefore ideally suited to rugged environments, it is easily lockable and wind and water tight, offering security. They can be easily stacked and can be joined to make larger secure units. They can also be clad or shop-fitted to provide more upmarket and aesthetically looking units. Shipping containers comprise of various sizes and can be converted and used, not exclusively, for the following:
Hospitals / Clinics
WHY PURCHASE SHIPPING CONTAINERS FROM CSLA?
- CSLA trades nationally and internationally and are the bulk supplier for both new and used shipping containers, we are able to supply large volumes of all types of containers and offer them at competitive prices to the domestic and retail market.
- CSLA are able to supply fully customised units converted to customer specifications available on request.
- CSLA offers shipper owned containers for one-way export by providing neutralisation and CSC certification conducted by independent surveyors. Majority of the time there are very short deadlines and not much notice in advance for clients to acquire stock for one way exports however CSLA is known in the industry for our ability to supply large volumes of containers at any given time for one way exports quickly and efficiently.
- Delivery can be arranged quickly and efficiently to and from your required site anywhere in South Africa.
Export complaint seaworthy second-hand containers.
CSLA offers shipper owned containers for one-way export by providing neutralisation and CSC certification conducted by independent surveyors which is valid for 12 months.